Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.


Hello Dear Readers,

No, I have not been incarcerated, in rehab or on a bender. I have simply been dealing with a life that has more stress than a barrel full of monkeys and in fitness suspended animation.

I have so many excuses I could write a book about them all. Oh, wait, I have. So, now I am taking BATB on the road to "Camp Chad"--a cutting edge, all inclusive, exclusive weight loss spa located on the Eastern Seaboard. I will write you "postcards from the edge" as I find my own exercise "middle way" as the Buddhists would say.

I fly Thursday. Look for updates as I spend three weeks kicking butt and getting my butt kicked. I am glad to be back and I look forward to talking to you soon! Oh, and...wish you were here packing and doing laundry and dishes!

Love,

Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment